Low Vision Level 2
Location: Essilor Academy Europe
Duration: Two days
Category: Technical programmes
Training session language: English
Providing exposure to visual impaired patients this allows a deeper and more practical approach to patient management. You will have a more complete understanding of tools and better understanding of psychology of the vision impaired patient.
Eye care professionals seeking to increase refraction knowledge in low vision. It is recommended that Low Vision level 1 has previously been completed or participants have a solid working knowledge of refraction.
- Understanding the psychology of the vision impaired
- Create a detailed knowledge of devices
- Practical workshops
- Refraction of the visually impaired
- Teaching device usage to patients
- Needs analysis and recommending aids
- Case studies