ESSILOR ACADEMY EUROPE ACADEMY EUROPE has developed a series of publications called
“The Ophthalmic Optics Files”
Copyright © 2006 ESSILOR ACADEMY EUROPE, 13 rue Moreau 75012 Paris, France
All rights reserved – Do not copy or distribute”
(hereinafter called the “Publication”)
- The Publication and all its content is the property of ESSILOR ACADEMY EUROPE, its affiliates, or other third parties holding the relevant right (“Licensors”) and is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. No right or licence can be granted for any of the aforementioned elements without the written agreement of ESSILOR ACADEMY EUROPE, its affiliates or Licensors. Although ESSILOR ACADEMY EUROPE makes the Publication information freely accessible, ESSILOR ACADEMY EUROPE does not intend to give up its rights, or anyone else's rights, to the Publication and any materials appearing therein.
- ESSILOR ACADEMY EUROPE accepts to grant a non exclusive, non transferable license to use the Publication upon the General Conditions set forth hereinafter to the Licensee, provided that such Licensee has :
- recorded its name, e-mail address and other personal details and
- has hereby expressly accepted the present General Conditions of Use, as a condition precedent to downloading the Publication on ESSILOR ACADEMY EUROPE web site.
- The Licensee acknowledges that ownership of and title in and all intellectual property rights in the Publication are and shall remain in ESSILOR ACADEMY EUROPE its affiliates or Licensors. The Licensee acquires only the right to use the Publication and does not acquire any ownership rights or title in or to the Publication and any materials appearing therein.
- The reproduction or downloading of the Publication is authorised solely for informational purpose in the context of personal and private use; any reproduction and use of copies made for any other purpose is expressly prohibited.
- The Licensee may not reproduce the Publication or any part thereof without ESSILOR ACADEMY EUROPE's consent. The Licensee may not use any trademark, service mark or other intellectual property appearing in the Publication, or frame or incorporate into another document or other medium any of the content of the Publication, without the prior written consent of ESSILOR ACADEMY EUROPE.
- The Licensee is not authorised to modify the Publication without ESSILOR ACADEMY EUROPE’s prior written approval.
- The Licensee shall not copy nor translate in whole or in part the content of the Publication without the express written consent of ESSILOR ACADEMY EUROPE.
- The Licensee shall not remove any proprietary, copyright or trademark legend from the Publication.
- As a condition for the use of the Publication, the Licensee warrants to ESSILOR ACADEMY EUROPE that he will not use the Publication for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices.
- The Publication is provided on an “As Is basis” :
- The Licensee acknowledges that no representation or warranty, express or implied, is made by ESSILOR ACADEMY EUROPE with respect to the truth, accuracy, sufficiency, absence of defect or infringement of third parties rights, completeness or reasonableness of the Information displayed in the Publication
- Applicable law
These General Condtions of Use are governed by, interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of France, by the French courts attached to the Paris Court of Appeal.